Transport / Spedycja / Logistyka
Business Development Manager – Healthcare
For our Client, a well-know logistics company we are looking for a Candidate on a position of:
cała Polska, mazowieckie
umowa o pracę
- Create Healthcare and Pharmaceutical vertical development strategy applicable to central Europe, with alignment to company's wider European Healthcare strategy, and product development direction.
- Lead central Europes operational countries with and around company's European Healthcare and Pharmaceutical vertical development strategy.
- Work with the countries to ensure pan European opportunities are approached holistically as a regional customer would expect, without any natural silo considerations
- Initiate strong collaboration with European regional Head of Healthcare and the Regional HC Quality Team.
- Prepare presentations and materials in conjunction with Marketing team to promote, development and growth of Healthcare and Pharmaceutical vertical
- Achievee mutually agreed sales/business development metrics and objectives.
- Attend industry-based trade shows and network events as appropriate.
- The person will be required to travel as needed within Europe.
- Maintain ongoing clear communications and reporting (monthly).
- Extensive experience in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sector from a Logistics and Supply Chain background or/and extensive experience in the Healthcare and Pharmaceutical sector from the industry (customer) perspective.
- Reference to an ability to work and navigate the internal mechanisms of a large Regional & Global organization.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- A high proficienty with business related software. Examples: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience, confidence and in delivering presentations. (Internal & external)
- Accomplished relationship management and interpersonal skills. (Internal & external)
- Pursuit team development, management and leadership experience. Particularly around virtual and multiple geographic based team members.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to be a part of well-known organisation and participate in development of the healthcare area
- Healthcare benefits such as insurance. medical care and wellness programs
- Company car
- Flexible work arrangements
- Competitive salary