We offer IT expert outsourcing for IT projects carried out in the territory of Poland and EMEAR. Our team of consultants with many years of experience know how to match the skills of IT experts with the technological requirements of a given project.
This service involves long and short term engagement of IT experts to perform IT tasks according to Clients’ needs.
- Fixed-term engagement of specialists with specific skills in situations where contract employment is not economically viable;
- No recruitment costs;
- No costs related to training, holiday leave, sick leave;
- No costs related to termination of an employment contract;
- A different perspective on the project offered by a person from outside of the company.
This service involves assigning whole teams of IT experts to specific projects.
- The ability to initiate work on a project immediately;
- Short project completion time;
- One invoice for services of the whole team;
- Recruitment and engagement of all team members;
- Time & Materials contract available as an option.
MANAGED SERVICES / FIXED PRICE
Monitoring and reporting services for our Clients’ IT solutions, including service operations (incident and problem management, request fulfilment) and service transfer processes (change, knowledge and implementation management, tests).
- Comprehensive IT process outsourcing;
- Engagement of teams and shadow workers included in service charge;
- No responsibility for recruitment of workers or payroll;
- Hourly rates (Time&Materials) or payment per service request (per ticket);
- No team management obligations;
- No responsibility for employee development, training or integration events;
- No responsibility for incentive programs or administrative services;
- One invoice for a comprehensive service.