Finanse / Księgowość
For out Client – biomedical company – we are recruting for the position of Finance Controller.
umowa o pracę
Wynagrodzenie od 14000 zł brutto do 16000 zł brutto
- Ensuring implementation of applicable accounting rules and guarantee the integrity, comprehensiveness and accuracy of accounts for two Swiss entities,
- Supervising the timely completion of the periodic closing process, ensuring complete and accurate financial statements and related key metrics and reportings. Key deliverables include the periodic common reporting package such as sales, P&L, BS statement, ICO reports.
- Acting as a partner for International Finance Director and Group reporting team to resolve any new or significant accounting and reporting issues,
- Controlling of spend & investment by project, type & department, and report to account holders,
- Supporting the analysis of financial performance of two Swiss entities, reporting performance analysis, supporting local leadership in developing and implementing business strategies that will meet both the short and long-term needs of the business,
- Acting as a partner for local management and local financial team to evaluate potential business development and new product opportunities,
- Taking part at the budget process by supporting budget and financial forecast preparation,
- Supporting the annual external financial audit, facilitating the preparation of information to the audit team,
- Taking part in implementation and maintaining locally the ERP system and Sales BI systems,
- Taking part in special projects as required by local management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Management or related field,
- A minimum of 4-6 years of experience in a finacial controlling and FP&A,
- Excellent English, both written and spoken,
- Experience in Healthcare/Pharma/FMCG industry will be a strong plus,
- Very analytical, able to consume lots of numbers and make appropriate decisions,
- Team worker with well-developed collaboration skills,
- Independent and self-motivate,
- One week of travel to Geneva per month (maximum),
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills,
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and other database concepts,
- Solid experience with ERP system functions and financial systems.